- Department: User Experience (UX)
- AAARRR Pirate: activation & stickiness 🦜
- Let's rock whenever possible (flexible)
- Apply before any date
- Full-time or Part-time commitment
- Preferably > 3 months
UNBLND is the earth’s most anonymous and inclusive social network where people can tailor their privacy to their own needs and be comfortable in their own way. Looks, background or gender are not important for having valuable friendships or genuine connections.
From all around the world, our interest-driven social network UNBLND drops anonymous people into specific groups where they can chat and have meaningful experiences together.
All the interns we have worked with, made a difference. Now it’s your time to shine at our promising startup. We are located in the heart of the vibrant city Brussels, capital of Belgium and Europe. There’s many more than good beer, crusty fries and delicious chocolate!
- understand all different acquisition funnels
- support topic experts
- communicate with real users
- solve issues quickly
- identify issues (spam, harrassment)
- manage space owners (businesses)
- good, but fun writing skills
- experience in digital marketing
- tabulate, analyse and improve conversion rates
- great (co-)working experience (Brussels); working from home is also an option
- an open and nice working atmosphere with international minded colleagues, striving altogether to achieve ambitious objectives
- permanent support from the internal team
- lots of good karma and maybe, someday, a trip into space 🪐