We, BoxCox BVBA, Assestraat 11, 1790 Affligem, Belgium, VAT BE0455.294.343, email@example.com, hereinafter ‘UNBLND’, attach great importance to the protection of privacy and personal data of all users of our website, website application and application, hereinafter ‘Services’.
1. Which personal data is processed, and why?
1.a) Prior to launch
- Email address;
- Estimation of IP location (location of your internet provider). UNBLND's Services strongly depend on location, as such you will get notified when our Services are public within your geographical area.
1.b) After launch
- being older than 18 years old;
- respecting other users their privacy decissions.
- Name to gain credibility towards other users and verification of your identity;
- Email for login purposes and notifications;
- Age group is necessary as basic information towards other users;
- Sex narrows down potential connections. By default UNBLND provides Services irrevelant to sex;
- Categories can narrow down your feed;
- Personal profile consists of a description, pictures and connection to social media to gain credibility of your identity towards other users.
- Age Group with max. 5 year variance;
- Whether you are closeby with max. 5km variance;
- Your response rate.
- Connections, made by you as user, to other social media containing personal pictures;
- Profile description filled in by you as user;
- Your name as filled in by you as user at registration.
- To secure and optimize its Services;
- To manage your account and execute its Services;
- To answer to your requests addressed to Localtomorrow;
- For research and statistical purposes;
- For marketing.
2. What are cookies and how do we apply them?
3. What rights do I have?
- Right of access: You can ask us which personal data of yours we process, why we process them, which personal data categories we process, with which third party categories we share your personal data, where the processed data came from and - if applicable - which reasoning we use when processing personal data automatically.
- Right of rectification: Every user can currently correct his own account details via the account settings. In order to keep your details up to date, we request you personally edit your details.
- Right of erasure: You can ask us to delete your account. By doing so, you will no longer be able to use our Services.
- Right of limitation of processing: In the cases provided for in Belgian and European privacy legislation. When the processing within our Services is limited, your personal data (except for storage) will only be processed with your authorisation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another private individual or legal entity or for reasons of public interest. After obtaining this processing limitation, we will always notify you before the processing limitation is lifted.
- Right of transmission of the data: You have the right to receive the personal data provided by you in a conventional, structured and machine-readable form and you have the right to transmit these personal data to a different controller, where the processing is based on the legal bases authorisation or contractual relationship..
- Right of rectracting one’s authorisation: If the processing of personal data is based on an authorisation basis, you, as a user, have the right to retract your authorisation at any given time. You can do so by cancelling your account.
- Right of objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data only if the processing is based on public interest or a legitimate interest. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. This is currently possible by opting out for the desired merchant via the account settings. You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority.